auto biographie
My name is Florencia Iñigo and I was born in the commune of Independencia. And I am the youngest sister of four siblings, I have two sisters and one brother
At elementary school, I studied at Raimapu in La Florida. Later, I completed high school studies at Latino cordillera located in La Florida too. I am studing Social Work at University of Chile located in Ñuñoa and this is my first year
I had my first job at the age of seventeen in the store called H&M where I ordered the clothes and helped to the customers to find the clothes that they where looking for. Later, at the age of eighteen I worked as a promoter for an agency called Siete for seven months.
what does it feel like to be the little sister?, is funny work as promoter? Have a good day.
ResponderBorrarWow your post is very interesting, it is incredible that you are working, I currently do not work, I am very lazy UWU.
ResponderBorrarA hard working girl. Congratulations. That may help you a lot on life.
ResponderBorrar