My favorite technological object

Resultado de imagen para notebook del futuro

My favorite piece of technology that I have in my house is my notebook. My grandmother gave it to for my birthday four years ago. I use it for doing a lot of things, like search information, do my homework, send emails and see movies. I use it almost every day of the week. I like this piece of technology because one of the things that I most like to do is see series and also because it is indispensable in my life since I entered to the university, I used to study, read books, search information and sometimes do tests. life would be like without it. My life without my notebook would be harder especially develop in the university and in my daily life also, because make more easy for me do a lot of things

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 2