A photograph
This picture was taken three months ago when my bestfriend and I went to a park close to my house with my new dog, this picture is important to me because it reminds me when I adopted my dog called Nilo. The history behind this photo is funny because my parents wouldnt let me have dogs so I decide to pick up a dog from the street when they to Europe I had him for two weeks before thy arrived and everything was okey with my dog, then they arrived from the trip and they were very angry and the said that I had to give him in adoption. So I published him in a lot of places, so my dog can find a home and a lot of people spoke to me asking about the dog but I told to my parents that nobody wanted him so after some days they let me had it
This picture was taken three months ago when my bestfriend and I went to a park close to my house with my new dog, this picture is important to me because it reminds me when I adopted my dog called Nilo. The history behind this photo is funny because my parents wouldnt let me have dogs so I decide to pick up a dog from the street when they to Europe I had him for two weeks before thy arrived and everything was okey with my dog, then they arrived from the trip and they were very angry and the said that I had to give him in adoption. So I published him in a lot of places, so my dog can find a home and a lot of people spoke to me asking about the dog but I told to my parents that nobody wanted him so after some days they let me had it

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario